Audi Brand Specialist / Audi Sales
Classic Audi is looking for talented, energetic, and dedicated auto sales professionals to join our team and ensure the bright future of our franchise.
Our sales team is the key to our success, and we support each individual in fulfilling their potential. At Classic Audi, you will have plenty of opportunity, and an unparalleled foundation on which to build a challenging and rewarding career.
Classic Audi continually strives to provide an outstanding customer experience as well as a healthy workplace environment. We want our employees to be successful. That is why we pay a 30% new car commission, and a 20% pre-owned commission. We also offer generous benefits, bonuses, career advancement opportunities, and an appreciation for our employees' efforts. All of this and more makes Classic Audi one of the most sought after employers to work for in the automotive industry.
Successful Automotive Sales Consultant's Job Responsibilities:
- Automotive Sales Consultants through their urgency and need to accomplish the task at hand are DRIVEN
- Automotive Sales Consultants believe in her or his own ability, can handle rejection and are CONFIDENT
- Automotive Sales Consultants project a great first impression, are energized by social interaction and are OUTGOING
- Automotive Sales Consultants effectively control interactions, don't cave in easily and are ASSERTIVE
- Automotive Sales Consultants engage customer emotions, are memorable and LIKEABLE
- Automotive Sales Consultants lead the customer through the process (not the other way around), they are organized, have impeccable follow through and are STRUCTURED
- Automotive Sales Consultants care about our customers, not just the sale and effectively identifies customer needs and are RELATIONAL
- Automotive Sales Consultants have plenty to do before, during and after the sale and must be FOCUSED
- Automotive Sales Consultants are responsible to ensure that proper rates, residuals and programs were used to arrive at final payment and are DETAIL ORIENTED
If you are experienced in the field of Auto Sales, personable, energetic and of high integrity, this is fantastic opportunity to take the next step in your automotive career.
As with all positions within our organization, you will be expected to uphold the highest ethical standards. If this sounds like you, please send your resume to our General Sales Manager, Tim Shishko.
Hard working, self-motivated individual with a professional appearance and the ability to get along with others. Gives an honest days work for an honest days pay and is a team player who will pitch in wherever needed.